Tips for Outdoor Cooking
- Use your grill only in well-ventilated areas — never inside a garage or on a covered patio. Your grill should also be placed away from any low-hanging tree branches.
- Make sure the grill is clean, in order to prevent flare-ups. Also, check hoses for kinks or any deterioration.
- Keep the cover open until you are sure the grill is lit — even if you have an electronic ignition.
- When you’re finished, make sure to turn off the burner control and close the
- Propane cylinders should always be kept in an upright (vertical) position when
stored or transported.
- When refilling or replacing your tank, transport it in a well-ventilated or air-
conditioned area of your vehicle — not the trunk — and bring it home immediately.
- When taking your tank to be refilled, check for dents, rust or leaks.
- Always store propane cylinders outdoors — not in a garage or shed.