Licensed and Insured California Contractors

Why are more and more local propane companies shifting their customers to us for their piping and plumbing needs?

It is because we have California contractor license #715561, which means we are licensed by the state to run piping and operate as C36 plumbing contractors.

As a C36 plumbing contractor, we are licensed to provide a means for a supply of safe water, ample in volume and of suitable temperature for the purpose intended and the proper disposal of fluid waste from the premises in all structures and fixed works. This classification includes, but is not limited to:

  • Complete removal of waste from the premises or the construction and connection of on-site waste disposal systems;
  • Piping, storage tanks and venting for a safe and adequate supply of gases and liquids for any purpose, including vacuum, compressed air and gases for medical, dental, commercial and industrial uses;
  • All gas appliances, flues and gas connections for all systems including suspended space heating units. This does not include forced warm air units;
  • Water and gas piping from the property owner’s side of the utility meter to the structure or fixed works;
  • Installation of any type of equipment to heat water, or fluids, to a temperature suitable for the purposes listed in this section, including the installation of solar equipment for this purpose; and
  • The maintenance and replacement of all items described above and all health and safety devices such as, but not limited to, gas earthquake valves, gas control valves, back-flow preventers, water-conditioning equipment and regulating valves.

Because most propane companies in our service area do not have their license for this work, they bring it to Allied. Shouldn’t you?

All Allied services are fully insured

It is very important that any HVAC or plumbing contractor you hire for work in or around your home is fully insured. You will be comforted to know that APS carries $2 million worth of coverage, so you are always protected in the highly unlikely event our coverage was ever needed. Always hire a contractor whose work is fully covered by insurance!

All Allied technicians are Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) employees

Learn more about the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) and its industry-leading CETP curriculum.

Need a licensed & fully insured HVAC/plumbing contractor?

Contact us today to learn more about the extensive propane services we provide homeowners — with important State licensing and insurance protections for you. We will gladly provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE.

Proud to Say We Are Allied — With You!