The Benefits of Using A Forklift Propane Service
Some advantages for you and your business
Lots of businesses here in Northern California and overseas use forklifts to get certain jobs done. They are commonly used in warehouses, on farms and on construction sites to move materials and heavy pieces of equipment. These days, it is becoming more and more popular to power and fuel forklifts with propane.
Why use propane for your forklift
Propane’s popularity is growing, in part, thanks to the fact that using propane comes along with quite a few advantages and benefits. Here are a few of those benefits:
- More power: Propane forklifts have more power than electric forklifts do and they work at their optimal level until their propane cylinder needs to be replaced. Electric forklifts, on the other hand, slowly lose their power as their batteries die. Additionally, it is easier for propane forklifts to carry heavier loads of material and go up steep inclines.
- Higher levels of productivity: Once the battery on an electric forklift dies, it can take up to eight hours (sometimes even longer) for that battery to recharge. That means that forklift can’t get any work done for that period of time, which affects productivity. However, propane forklifts need to be refueled simply by replacing their cylinder, which is a quick and easy process and affects productivity considerably less.
- Weather doesn’t matter: While most electric forklifts can’t operate in wet conditions, weather doesn’t impact propane forklifts.
- You can use a propane forklift anywhere: In addition to being able to use a propane forklift in wet conditions, you can also use them inside, which is not the case for natural gasoline powered forklifts. Those are not recommended for indoor use because of their carbon emissions.
- They are cost effective: Propane forklifts don’t need to be serviced as much as their electric counterparts do and they last longer. This ultimately helps forklift customers save money.
Why use a forklift propane service
The above benefits can give you a pretty good idea about why a business owner would opt to use propane for their commercial forklifts. Many of those same business owners also opt to use a forklift propane service for the added convenience they provide, the high-volume discounts that are offered for bulk propane deliveries and the additional programs a forklift propane service provides such as Allied Propane’s forklift propane cylinder exchange program.
Allied Propane’s cylinder exchange program
Allied Propane is happy to offer a forklift propane cylinder exchange program to our commercial clients. The forklift propane cylinder exchange program is the safest and most efficient way to keep your propane-powered forklifts fueled and ready to roll at all times. Here are the benefits that come along with the forklift propane cylinder exchange program:
- Thorough checks of your cylinders for leaks and to make sure they are date current and meet all county requirements
- Scheduling that is specific to your business and your needs
- Installation of on-site cages for cylinder storage
- Flexible service agreements and contracts
You can count on Allied Propane
Both home and business owners in the Northern California Bay Area can count on Allied Propane for reliable propane services. Our automatic and on-call fuel deliveries are dependable and we handle all jobs with the upmost level of professionalism.
Contact us today to learn more about all the propane services we offer.