Take These 5 Safety Steps
Here are some steps to take to make sure you enjoy propane without any problems.
- Make sure all of your propane appliances are properly vented.
- Know where your gas lines are.
- If you paint your tank, use only white or a bright color; it will deflect heat.
- Do not under any circumstances try to modify or repair valves, regulators, connectors, controls, or other appliance or cylinder/tank parts. An improperly connected
tank or appliance can cause a gas leak. If you want to move your tank, leave that to us.
- Know the smell of propane. It’s like rotten eggs, similar to the odor of skunk spray.