Our Propane Service Is Here For You
With the coronavirus creating so much uncertainty and forcing us to spend more time at home than any of us expected this spring, keeping your propane-powered equipment running reliably becomes vital to your family’s comfort.
That’s why it’s more important than ever to keep a close eye on your propane equipment in the coming weeks for signs that it needs professional service from a propane expert.
Some common signs to look for in your propane furnace and water heater include:
- Unusual noises (grinding, banging, etc.)
- Vents are not blowing hot air, or your baseboards are not heating up
- Rising utility bills despite comparable use
- A yellow pilot light on your gas furnace
- A furnace that won’t turn or stay on
- A furnace that won’t shut off
Propane water heater
- Water isn’t hot enough or varies in temperature
- Reduced water flow
- Unusual noises (gurgling, growling, etc.)
- Unusual odors or discolored water
Avoid propane problems by staying proactive
If your propane equipment needs attention, it is better to catch the problem sooner than later – the more you wait, the greater your chance for a significant repair or a safety problem that could result in
During this time of crisis, Allied Propane staff and technicians are doing everything we can to take care of you while also protecting your safety and the safety of our crews. If you need service for propane equipment, please contact us to schedule an appointment.