Propane: A Great Commercial Fuel
Propane gas is one of the most versatile ways to power a Northern California home – but don’t sell it short for commercial use, either.
Because propane burns hot and clean, commercial propane appliances and heating systems can achieve efficiency ratings well into the 90s. With that kind of performance, choosing propane is a great decision for your business.
Consider the benefits of commercial propane for these applications in your office or workspace:
- Furnaces and space heaters – Propane provides consistent, efficient heat to take the chill from any commercial space. In office spaces, propane furnaces do a great job at keeping your workers safe, warm and productive; in larger spaces, shops, and warehouses, propane-fired Salamanders and radiant heaters will keep your workers on the job and comfortable.
- Water heating – A propane water heater can deliver hot water at 30 percent the cost of an electric water heater – or even less if you use a tankless system. Tankless water heaters will also produce hot water indefinitely – an advantage in many commercial applications.
- Backup generators – Power outages are bad enough at home, but they can be disastrous to a business. A propane backup generator provides a reliable failsafe for essential businesses ranging from nursing homes and hospitals to farms and pharmacies.
Bulk propane: Great for farms, temporary heat, and commercial operations, too
While propane will definitely help out around the office, it really shines in industrial applications. For example:
- Forklifts powered by replaceable propane cylinders can operate for longer than gasoline models, and unlike electric-powered models can operate in wet and dry environments.
- Farmers can use propane for just about anything on their farm – from crop drying and powering irrigation machines to space heating and weed control.
- Construction companies can use propane for temporary heat, keeping their projects on time and on budget.
- Restaurants and commercial kitchens can use propane to cook in large quantities.
- Fleets can choose propane autogas over gasoline to improve their fuel economy, lower emissions, and reduce downtime for maintenance and repairs.
All you need is a reliable supplier of bulk propane and you’re good to go.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to efficiently powering your office appliances and commercial equipment, propane delivers – especially when compared to electricity. Contact Allied Propane today to learn what propane can do for your business!
Need bulk propane for your commercial operations? We can help! Contact Allied Propane today about bulk propane delivery options, or to get a FREE, no obligation estimate on commercial propane services in the Northern California Bay Area!