Reasons to Invest in a Propane Generator
Equip your home for power outages
There are some compelling reasons to invest in a propane generator for your home. And Allied Propane Service is here to take care of all your propane service needs so that your generator never runs out of fuel—from propane tank installation and service to propane delivery.
With extreme weather events and wildfires becoming more and more common and an aging and increasingly overtaxed power-grid, the frequency of power outages has been steadily increasing over the past few decades. As a homeowner in northern California, you can gain peace of mind and prepare your home for the unexpected by investing in a propane generator..
Benefits of a whole-house backup generator
Whole-house generators keep your house running with minimal interruption. Less than one minute after the power goes out, your generator will kick into gear and start powering your entire HVAC system and all your home’s electrical appliances. Having a whole-house generator means you’ll be able to do more than just keep the lights on; you will also be able to keep your family safe and comfortable and protect your home and valuables in the following ways:
- Preserve food. Your fridge and freezer will still be working, so will your stove and oven. That’s money saved because no food will go to waste.
- Avoid water damage. You’ll avoid expensive water damage because you’ll still be able to use your electric-powered sump-pump.
- Avoid frozen pipes. Since your home heating system will still be working, you’ll avoid the stress and expense of frozen or burst pipes.
- Keep everyone safe. With your generator running, your home security system will continue to protect your household.
- Stay connected. Keep all your important electronic devices charged. Stay connected, informed, and entertained while you and your family ride out the storm.
- Stay warm (or cool). Even if you have a gas furnace or boiler, you need electricity for important components, including safety monitoring and ignition systems. So, without electricity, your home can’t stay warm in cold weather. If the power goes out during a heatwave, your generator will make sure your home’s AC continues to keep your home cool.
How much propane do you need?
You should have enough propane in your generator to run it for one week if there’s a power outage. Whenever you need more propane, contact Allied Propane Service to schedule your next propane delivery or sign up for automatic delivery.
Trust Allied Propane Service
Allied Propane Service is a family-owned business with a long history of community support and a commitment to providing an energy-efficient propane service and fuel source for Bay Area residents. We live where you live, so we understand your propane service needs. We’ve been serving northern California for over forty years.
Allied Propane Service is the leading provider of propane energy in the northern California Bay Area. Contact us today and find out how we can help your family. We’re with you!