Go Tankless for Savings and Comfort
- Tankless water heaters deliver an endless supply of water.
- Their compact size saves roughly 12 square feet of floor space.
- These systems are on-demand, so they heat water only when it’s needed. That feature eliminates standby losses that occur in systems with hot water storage tanks — like the typical electric water heater.
- They save more than $150 per year in energy costs compared with typical electric storage water heaters.*
- They have 50% to 60% lower CO2 emissions compared with electric storage tank systems.
- They may also qualify you for state and manufacturer rebates.
*Source: Propane Education Research Council.