Should You DIY Your Gas Pipeline Installation?
Some Things Should Be Left To The Pros
A large number of homeowners and business owners love a good ‘do it yourself’ (otherwise known as DIY) project. This can involve renovating a bathroom, putting up new wallpaper or re-designing your yard’s landscaping. However, when it comes to larger jobs such as installing gas pipelines you may want to consider hiring a professional.
Why Hire A Professional For Gas Line Work?
While DIY projects can be fun and save you money, there are certain factors you should take into consideration before starting a project.
- Safety: It is always important to make safety a top priority before undergoing any home or commercial construction. This is specifically true when doing anything with propane considering that it is incredibly flammable and can even cause frostbite if contact is made. Propane can also leak, which increases the risk for carbon monoxide poisoning. So it’s always important to consider whether or not the risks outweigh paying a professional when it comes to anything DIY.
- Lack of experience & knowledge: When it comes to something like designing and installing gas pipelines, specific training, experience and expertise go a long way and reduce the chances of causing damage to your home or commercial space.
- A project’s duration: While taking on certain projects yourself could potentially save you money, doing something yourself could end up costing you more time than the financial savings is worth. Thanks to the expert technicians at Allied Propane, your project will be completed efficiently, which will save you time. For many, that can be considered priceless.
Allied Propane and Gas Piping Design & Installation
The technicians at Allied Propane are trained to and are experienced in installing both aboveground and underground piping systems that connect to your propane tanks. We work in both residential and commercial properties. When you hire Allied Propane for your gas piping design and installation you get:
- A site check before work begins – We will tour your home or commercial space and select the safest, most accessible design and location for your piping
- Additional plumbing additions – If your piping project is connected to any plumbing.
- Recommendations on pipe size and regulators – This is based upon your specific home, family requirements and human resources requirements if work is being done in a commercial space.
- A chance to review all plans before work begins – If we’re installing piping in a newly constructed building, you will get the opportunity to review all plans and discuss your thoughts about where the piping should run inside the building.
All the technicians here at Allied Propane are Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) employees. This means that they have gone through extensive PERC training, which is a requirement in order to work at Allied Propane. Therefore, you can rest assured that our technicians are working safely, efficiently and confidently.
The experts at Allied Propane are always available to tell you about our extensive pipe designing and laying services. We will even provide you with a free estimate once you get in touch. Don’t wait – contact us today!