Five reasons to upgrade to a propane grill this summer
June is nearly upon us, which means that peak outdoor cooking season will soon be arriving in Northern California. Rather than dragging out that old, trusty-but rusty charcoal barbecue and spending half an hour trying to light it (then half an hour afterward cleaning it), why not upgrade to a portable or built-in propane grill?
Trade in your back of briquettes for a propane cylinder or direct propane line to your outdoor kitchen and you will get:
- Instant start-ups – Unlike a charcoal barbecue, a propane grill lights immediately and reaches your set cooking temperature quickly. You’ll skip the after-dinner mess, too.
- Precision temperature control – With a propane grill, you can control cooking temperatures to within a few degrees – critical if you want that steak, chicken, burger, or veggie kabob.
- Healthier food – Briquettes and lighter fluid are covered with chemicals that can make their way into your food; when you cook with propane, all you taste is the delicious flavor of your food.
- Cleaner air – Propane burns far cleaner than charcoal, with fewer harmful emissions.
- Better taste – Food tastes better when it’s cooked the right way – and doing that is much easier when you can control your cooking environment the way you can in a propane grill.
Allied Propane Service carries a full line of portable and built-in propane grills and propane smokers from top brands like Camp Chef, Mr. Heater, and TEC Infrared Grills –visit one of our convenient Northern California locations to check them out. If you already have a portable propane grill, stop in for a propane tank refill –and if you need to run a propane line for an upgraded built in propane BBQ, we can help you there, too.
Want another reason to replace your rusty old barbecue with a new, precision propane grill? Try convenient propane tank refills from Allied Propane. Contact us today to learn more!